CellarMan Banner Bidding Rules
- By bidding on CellarMan, you agree to the rules listed here.
- CellarMan is offering 2 banner advertisements on the public events page of its
web site. Each banner is 160px x 160px and is located directly under the summary of
events on the right hand side. The topmost banner, is banner position 1 and the one
below it, is banner position 2.
- Banners are purchased for one calendar month and are tendered for during the
- The tendering process opens on the 1st of each month and closes at midnight US Central
time on the 21st of the same month.
- A tenderer can bid on each of the available banners, but can only hold one active bid
on each banner.
- A tenderer can bid as many times as necessary during the tendering period.
- Each new bid must be at least $1 higher than the current high bid and in whole
dollars. Fractions of dollars will be ignored.
- All bids are in US$
- Each bid successfully entered will be confirmed by an email.
- At the end of the tender period, the highest bid is the successful tenderer.
- The successful tenderer will be notified by email on the day after the bidding
closes. At the same time, an electronic invoice is issued.
- The electronic invoice must be paid by credit card on-line by the 28th of the
bidding month. Failure to pay the invoice by the due date will result in disqualification
of the bid and the next highest bidder will be offered the banner as if the disqualified bid
did not exist.
- A tenderer who is disqualified will be prevented from tendering for the following
- Banner artwork must be ready and submitted by the 28th of the month.
CellarMan is an Internet based, full featured wine management program that
costs less than a bottle of wine per month. It is part of a group of applications,
including CellarMan Select that draws
wine drinkers and collectors, producers, importers and distributors and retailers
to our site.
Stay informed on Cellarman news - join our email list.